With 4,200 employees, the SMSC and SMSC Gaming Enterprise are collectively the largest employer in Scott County. Committed to being a good employer, we are proud that our employees tend to stay with us for a long time – the average tenure is eight years.
Variety of Careers
Our government and enterprises are places where talented and committed people find meaningful work. From an organics recycling facility and tribal garden to golf courses, casino hotels, a water bottling facility and the tribal government, the SMSC's enterprises offer career opportunities for people with all types of skillsets. Our culture creates Minnesota careers that are exciting, rewarding and inspiring.
Benefits that Support Quality of Life
Our employee benefits go above and beyond the standard benefits package. They include:
- A choice of three medical plans
- Access to our own health, vision and dental clinics
- Reduced copays on most prescriptions at the SMSC pharmacy
- Basic term life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted gym membership at Dakotah! Sport and Fitness
- Child care discounts at Playworks
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free transportation from Minneapolis and St. Paul for team members
Our benefits are offered to both full-time and part-time team members. For more details, visit the Mystic Lake website and select the Employee Benefits button.
- The SMSC is the largest employer in Scott County
- The SMSC employs more than 4,200 people in a wide range of careers
Explore Our Job Openings
We just might have the perfect job for you. Find out more, and apply today!
Explore our enterprises to learn about the variety of careers and employment opportunities available through the SMSC.